CBSE Class 10 Retail 2022 Question Paper
7. Visual Merchandising is being considered as an investment and not as an expense. (True/False)
8. How many types of merchandising rights are there ?
9. _____ the entrance 1s crucial not only in getting attention but also in defining the start of the stored experience.
10. _____ , ______ , coordinating and controlling are the basic duties of the merchandiser.
11. Give the full form of CCTV.
12. Personal Security guards are called _____ or _____ .
13. Define 'Merchandising'.
14. State the steps to be followed to determine right assortment of merchandise.
15. List the techniques used in visual merchandising.
16. State the functions of private security guard.
17. Who is a security supervisor ?
18. State any four points of importance of effective housekeeping.
Section - C
(Competency Based Questions)
19. Gopal started his business with the name of 'Dosa Plaza'. Earlier he worked in restaurants at many small places. Later his passion for cooking led to a business opportunity and he started selling Dosas.
Answer the following questions on the basis of the above case study
(a) Gopal is involved in which type of merchandising ?
(b) Give examples of any two places where same type of merchandising is followed.
(c) List any four types of rights of merchandising that should be followed by Gopal.
20. Bina is running a boutique where she displays the new dresses designed by her. She often displays the dresses designed keeping in mind the new trends so that young girls and ladies are attracted towards them.
Answer the following questions on the basis of the above case study :
(a) Which type of technique should Bina use as a marketing tool ?
(b) What should be used by her to display the dresses ?
(c) Name any four elements that can be used by Bina to make her display effective.
21. Housekeeping is an ongoing task. It helps in maintenance and cleanliness of the store. It can eliminate the work place hazards and help get a job done safely and properly.
Answer the following questions on the basis of the above statement :
(a) List any four common housekeeping tasks.
(b) Name any four areas in Retail store that needs to be considered in Housekeeping tasks.